- Board Responsibilities
- Prior Board Participation
David R. King
- Joined Quaker Partners as Venture Partner in June 2008
- Previously: CEO and co-founder of BioRexis Pharmaceutical Corporation (acquired by Pfizer), President of Delsys Pharmaceutical Corporation (acquired by Elan), CEO of Principia Pharmaceutical Corp. (acquired by Human Genome Sciences). Prior to becoming a successful serial entrepreneurial, David was a partner with Morgan Lewis, where he founded and led the venture capital and emerging business practice.
- Board Responsibilities: Corridor Pharmaceuticals, Pennsylvania Biotechnology Association; University City Science Center
- Prior Board Participation: Cephalon, Diasome Pharmaceuticals (Chairman), 3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals (acquired by J&J), Morphotek (acquired by Eisai), Innovation Philadelphia, Ursinus College, Snider Entrepreneurial Center of the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School
- Education: J.D. from Harvard Law School and undergraduate studies at the University of Pennsylvania