Ira M. Lubert
- Founding Partner of Quaker Partners
- Chairman and co-founder of Independence Capital Partners (ICP), an umbrella organization including Quaker Partners and six other funds, with an aggregate of more than $11 billion under management
- Previously: Began his venture career with Safeguard Scientifics. In 1986, he founded Radnor Venture Partners, the first venture fund managed by Safeguard. From 1986 to 1997, he was Managing Director of the subsequent funds - Technology Leaders I, II and III. Served as Chairman and President of CompuCom Systems. While at IBM, Mr. Lubert earned numerous distinctions and awards, including his selection as President of IBM's prestigious "100% Club."
- Other: Serves on the board of directors for Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, The Franklin Institute, Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust, and The Wistar Institute.
- Education: B.S. from Pennsylvania State University