- Active Responsibilities
- Prior Responsibilities
P. Sherrill Neff
- Founding Partner of Quaker Partners
- Previously: President, COO, and Director, Neose Technologies, a life sciences company. Senior VP, Corporate Development, U.S. Healthcare, a publicly traded HMO. Managing Director, Investment Banking Division, Alex. Brown & Sons. Corporate Attorney at Morgan, Lewis & Bockius.
- Active Responsibilities: Cempra Pharmaceuticals, Intact Vascular, Neuronetics, RainDance Technologies, Regado Biosciences, Achillion Pharmaceuticals and Durata Therapeutics
- Prior Responsibilities: Amicus Therapeutics, BioRexis (acquired by Pfizer) and Medmark (acquired by Walgreen Co.)
- Other: Board of Directors, Resource Capital Corporation (NYSE:RSO); Chairman, Policy Board, WXPN-FM, listener supported radio from the University of Pennsylvania; Former Director, National Venture Capital Association (NVCA). Former Chairman, Greater Philadelphia Venture Group; Former President, Pennsylvania Biotechnology Association. Former board member, University City Science Center, Biotechnology Institute, and Vesper Boat Club.
- Education: B.A. from Wesleyan University and J.D. magna cum laude from the University of Michigan Law School